Friday, August 06, 2010

Friday Family Fundays

In Beaver Creek Village on Fridays they have Family Fundays which is a free event that is a total blast. The boys enjoyed fresh popped popcorn and their first ever snow cones, yummy!


Our favorite part was getting to make real smores for the first time (they've roasted marshmallows once before but never had the whole meal deal)





Delicious!

Oooey Goooey Goodness!


Adam spraying a fire hose

The little gondola was running free rides, we LOVE gondola rides!



At the top we walked up to the stables to visit the horses





After the gondola trip we walked down to the bungee trampolines for some high flying action






But the high light of the evening was the cheapest entertainment of all!
All the children were having a blast running up and down this wooden ramp
In the winter this is a kiddie carpet that moves a child skier up the slope during ski lessons

Who knew this would be so exciting!


Even Kate got in on the action


LOVE this one of Adam



Ready, set....... GO!


1,000 times and here they go again

So handsome!
I Love me some Andrew!

Adam is my little dream boat ;-)
I miss all this white blonde hair that daddy since chopped off

We had to pry them off of this thing but soon they discovered the escalators, which of course made me a nervous wreck so we had to drag them off it too

The sun set and it got so cold, fortunately they turned on the firepits.




What an awesome time we had!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

You find the neatest places to go! Love seeing all the pics as always!
Whatever the Lord allows to happen in your life, He'll get you through! Praying!
Psalms 91:9-12 Because thou hast made the LORD, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation; There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

How come nobody else commented on this one? It's great!
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
Prayer Bears
My email address