Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer Daze

We've had some fun times swimming with our friends at the ranch and enjoying the playground and the kiddie vehicles. My parents have really created and grandkids paradise at their home.



Greyson was in a transe in the swing





All the playgroup kids except Kaylie

They sure are growing up fast!

Naked Picnic


My boys have gotten pretty good about sharing this jeep with each other. Every so often they'll stop on their own accord and swap spots. Although Andrew's turns usually last much longer. Too bad they don't share everything else too well with each other. Baby steps!

Biker Beauty Lauren


Blake

Connor



Blake was SO sweet sharing with Connor



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Know that the Lord is always with you, wrapping His loving arms around you and holding on tight!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address