Saturday, August 14, 2010

Vacation Bible School

The boys had a blast at Vacation Bible School. The theme was Christmas in July and everyone did such a great job putting this on. I'm so grateful to everyone that worked so hard to make this fun for the kids. I tried something new for the first time and I placed Adam & Andrew into separate classes. They can be double trouble together and totally feed off each other so I thought it would be a good chance for them to be individuals and have friends other than their brother. I think it was successful for both of them though it was definitely harder for Andrew. His teacher said he would ask where Adam was and he asked me a few times to be in Adam's class.

These pictures are from the program on the last day.



Ben enjoyed the show!



My little Angel was a bit of a wanderer during the program

Not long before the program Andrew got knocked down and busted his chin up pretty good. Poor baby!

These two are a mess!







After VBS was finished we went over to Aunt Rachel's to have her check out Andrew's chin which was still bleeding and sort of gaping. He needed some stitches so I had to hold him down while Rachel stitched him up. It was pretty traumatic, he's stronger & louder than he looks. So we went for a snowcone afterwards to make it all better. Poor baby!



7 comments:

lacey_hammerlun said...

they are starting to look so much a like now especially with their haircuts (which I love)! Can't wait to see yall next weekend! :)

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalm 32:6-8 For this shall every one that is godly pray unto thee in a time when thou mayest be found : surely in the floods of great waters they shall not come nigh unto him. Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance. Selah. I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go : I will guide thee with mine eye.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm here praying right now.
Psalm 23:1-3: The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Always here...always praying!
Psalms 23:4-6 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying in Seattle!
Romans 5:4-6 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus: That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayers!
Romans 5:1-2 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: By whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Romans 5:3-5 And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope: And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
Prayer Bears
My email address