Thursday, September 02, 2010

Birthday Party Fun

Adam & Andrew's absolute most favorite thing is to attend a birthday party. They love everything about it, picking out a gift, enjoying activities, seeing the balloons, and of course eating cake. And when it's over they always say "Can we go to "so and so's" birthday party AGAIN?" Like it was such a fun experience they want to relive it all over again. I try to explain that birthdays only happen once a year but I'm not sure they get it ;-).

These pictures are from Connor's recent birthday bash:



They really loved getting their own cup of ice cream and spooning m&m's on top.


Yummy!!


Birthday Boy





3 comments:

Lynn said...

Not too surprising that they'd love to party!
Always here praying!
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm praying!
Psalms 27:13-14: I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 27:1, 4-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Prayer Bears
My email address