Tuesday, September 07, 2010

First Day of School

The boys started back to preschool last week and they are in the Three's Class this year. The first day was actually Tuesday but only Adam went and they had a reduced class day so I counted Thursday as the official first day since it was both of them for the full day.

Andrew's been dealing with a horrible ear infection and so I kept him home Tuesday to visit the ENT but even Thursday after days of oral antibiotics and ear drops, you can tell in these photos that he still wasn't feeling that great. (We are headed back to the ENT this week because it still hasn't cleared up and it looks like we are heading for another set of ear tubes.)

I like to put them in clothes with their names on it for the first class days so that the teachers and helpers know who they are and can tell them apart easily (although I think they look nothing alike, some people struggle to tell them apart).

Adam looks really "slim" in these photos to me, no more baby face =-(

Poor Andrew with his cotton ball in his ear

Standing by "mama's brick" on the exterior of his class building. Andrew just doesn't look like himself at all.

Adam with "mama's brick." Oh my does he look like his daddy in this one!

The boys are so in love with the class birds Pinto and Spike


When I went to pick them up they had huge smiles on their faces and asked if they could go to Big Boy school again. This made me feel great and I can't wait to see how they grow and develop this year.

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Glad they liked it! Since they don't actually have a lotta choice! :o)
Am here praying!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

I hope Andrew feels better soon.
Im glad they both had a great day!