Thursday, September 09, 2010

Junior Aggie Club Soccer Night

We signed the boys up for the Junior Aggie Club this year and I'm so glad that we did. They get in free to just about every athletic event (except football and conference basketball) and they have special events where they get to meet players and participate in fun activities.

Last week we had a party before the soccer game that included pizza and autograph sessions with several of the Lady Aggie athletes. We went with our friends Lauren & Blake and the kids had an absolute blast.

Andrew practicing his soccer moves

Blake's turn

Adam's Turn

Meeting the softball team
Andrew started with his usual flirty tactics:
"What's your name?" "Can you come to my house?"
The girls thought they were pretty adorable

Swim Team
Adam: "Can I see you swim wheely super fast?"

Tattoos from the softball team

Equestrian Team
Andrew: "Can I ride on your horsie at the rodeo?"

More tattoos


Andrew was so thrilled with all his autographs and tattoos

Adam was so proud of his tattoos

Is this face intense or what?

Adam with Danielle Adams of the basketball team

The kids with the softball team, the little boys were smitten!

Love our Lady Aggie Basketball Team, whoop!

The favorite part of the night was when the kids got to go down on the field for the spirit line.

They got to sing the War Hymn with the team!


Blake, Lauren, Adam & Andrew with the team

They put their hands out and gave the players "fives" when the starters' names were announced for the crowd and they ran up and back through the spirit line


The boys were SO excited to see their friend Miss B from church and asked to sit with her

After half time we got to line up again to welcome the team back to the field

Cousins

After the game we spent the night at the ranch. The kids enjoyed a bedtime story with granny.

What an AWESOME Friday night!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow! What great fun!
Praying hard in Seattle!
Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

The Lord is with you right now, lifting you up, giving you strength! Always praying!
Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

What amazing comfort these verses give! Praying!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayers!
Isaiah 12:1-2 And in that day thou shalt say, O LORD, I will praise thee...and thou comfortedst me. Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm continuing to pray!
Psalms 57:1-2 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
Prayer Bears
My email address