Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rainy Day Fun

We had a big houseful of kids (13: 4 sets of twins and 5 singletons!) out to the ranch for one last summer swim but the weather had something else in mind. Not ten minutes after everyone was in the pool did a big rainstorm roll in. Although the swim was short lived the kids sure didn't let it rain on their parade.

They had a big time dancing and splashing on the back porch

It's hard to tell from the pictures but it was really coming down!

Splish Splash

Cheese ball picnic


All dried off and watching some NickJr

Thankful for fun friends on a rainy day!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Amazing how kids seem to be able to have fun no matter what happens!
Stopping by to let you know you're still in my prayers!
Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

Love it! Love the rainy day fun!

Lynn said...

What comfort these words give! Praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Prayer Bears
My email address