Sunday, October 10, 2010

Galveston Part II

I forgot to mention that we ate dinner our first night a Gaido's and it was wonderful! This restaurant has been around since 1911! It was in amazing shape considering Hurricane Ike.

Friday was another fun day! The day started off with breakfast with my favorite Adam on the balcony with the waves in the background and a nice sea breeze. He was fascinated with the waves and kept asking my when do they stop and rest and how do they just keep coming and coming. Too precious!



Once everyone was up we put on our swim suits to go to the Lazy River Pool

Love Ben's face in this one!


There was a good current so the the boys floated around and around







The boys favorite part was using their water blasters at the rest of us. A nice grandpa let the boys shoot at him too and had a little water war with them which they of course loved.

Snipers!



Resting back at the beach house


Enjoying a picnic lunch on the patio

I sat in one of these rocking chairs and read a book while the kids watched a movie. It was great!








Happy Boys!!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Everything looks so fun!
Continuing to lift up prayers!
1 John 4:9-10 In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him. Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying right now!
1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

The thought of the Lord being our shepherd is such great comfort! Praying!
Psalms 23:1-3 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

What a blessing to know that the Lord is always with us! Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 23:4-6 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address