Sunday, October 31, 2010

Two Little Giraffes

On Friday we attended our neighborhood Trick or Treat event. It took place through the "haunted woods" which was one of the nature trails decorated and neighbors dressed in costumes and passed out candy to the kids and then they brought us back on a hay ride.

This year the boys were giraffes and I LOVED seeing them in their furry little costumes with the padded bottoms and tails. Too cute!




Ben was an adorable fire fighter

These faces crack me up!







Time to Trick or Treat!




They didn't know what to think about the spooky costumes





"What ARE you????"


Hay Ride Fun



Ben liked this "pop pop"

Candy Smile


He did not want to give it up!

Then we went by Mimi's halloween party, I've never seen such a swarm of kids going for pinata loot


Free for All

We've got way too much candy in this house and this was just the beginning!

5 comments:

Pilgrim Days said...

love their costumes!!

lmworley416 said...

I saw a little, tiny giraffe at the park today...had to only be a few weeks old. He was cute...your guys were cuter! Looked like an amazing place to go, too!
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 46:1-3 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

How fun! The boys are the cutest giraffes!
I love the new look of your site.

Team Tanneberger said...

The pics of the giraffes from behind are too cute, and then you see their little faces popping out! Soooooo adorable, soooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!

lmworley416 said...

Praying hard in Seattle!
Psalms 46:10-11 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address