Sunday, November 28, 2010

Gobble Gobble

Thanksgiving 2010 has come and gone already. We had a fun day with some very delicious food. (watching the Aggies beat t.u. was pretty great too!) I hope everyone enjoyed making special memories with their loved ones.

I can hardly believe how big my boys are now!

This outtake cracks me up!

I love their Pixie Stitch turkey shirts, so cute!

Adam has really gotten interested in cooking lately and he is always ready to help in the kitchen! He really enjoyed getting to help Aunt Amy with a delicious apple pie!

I love this picture, SO sweet!

Andrew has really gotten attached to Kelsey, and she tolerates him much better than I ever expected ;-)

Andrew is very in to dressing up right now, thus the Spiderman costume

Two of my sweet babies!

Andrew snuggling with Daddy

I really love this picture, Andrew looks so young and sweet, reminds me of his baby days. I miss those days so much!


Since our fridge is not magnetic I hung up all the boys favorite fall artwork around the dining room for our Thanksgiving decorations.

This one turned out really good of Peepaw and Andrew

Adam practicing some soccer


Andrew and Daddy play some football

Watching the geese migration overhead

Very cool!


3 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Love all the pics as always! Andrew's so cute with the puppy...and with his Dad! Would be amazing if Adam became a famous chef! He's starting so early!
Always keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying!
Psalms 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

Great photos. The boys sure look cute! Im glad you had a great Thanksgiving!

lmworley416 said...

Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 121:3-5 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address