Sunday, November 07, 2010

Trick or Treat!

On Halloween we went trick or treating with all the cousins. We had Officer Luke, Giraffe Andrew, Minnie Mouse Kate, Fire Chief Ben, Peacock Lauren, and Giraffe Adam. What a cute bunch!


And Granny Clown!



The kids were eager to go to the first house


The lady at this house answered with a scary mask on and Andrew turned sharply and high tailed it out of there, nearly flying off the end of the porch. Poor baby would barely go to the next house he was so terrified.



After so many houses my little giraffes were getting tired, they could barely carry their heavy candy buckets any further.

My brother's family

Our little foursome

Time to hit the loot!


Candy Daze

Yum!

What a fun night!

2 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Still adorable!
Praying!
2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Know that I'm still here praying for your family!
2 Samuel 22:29-33 For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him. For who is God, save the LORD? and who is a rock, save our God? God is my strength and power: and he maketh my way perfect.
Prayer Bears
My email addressc