Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Christmas Parade

I took the boys to the local Christmas Parade with Granny, Ben, Aunt Dana & Uncle Shawn.  It was a beautiful day but pretty chilly and breezy. 

The boys looked so cute in their Christmas hats


We got there very early to stake out our spot 


The kids did pretty well with the long wait


They were thrilled when the Aggie Band was the first to march by!





Lots of fun fire trucks and tractors came by


After the parade the boys got to open some of their birthday presents from their party. We ran out of our allotted party time at the gym so we had to take them all home.



They were very focused on the task



So many fun things!

2 comments:

Micah, Kelly, Owen + Adler said...

I want to go to a parade where the Aggie Band marches by!!!! So jealous!!! :o)

lmworley416 said...

Haven't been to a parade in a long time!
Always lifting up prayers!
Psalms 73:25-26 Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address