Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Party at School

Last week I went the the twins school to help with their class Christmas party. We had snacks, decorated cookies, made bead bracelets, and photo Christmas ornaments and exchanged gifts (books) with classmates.  The boys were excited to give their teachers a tote bag we monogrammed with their initial. Adam & Andrew had so much fun and it was a great way to kick off Christmas break.

Saying prayers before snack time


Adam got knocked down on the playground right before the party and now has a nice shiner for all our Christmas photos ;-)



Andrew did more tasting than decorating with his cookie


Working on his ornament


After school we ate popcorn and watched Curious George's Christmas movie 

1 comment:

lmworley416 said...

Looks like fun to me! Working hard on those ornaments!
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel...
Prayer Bears
My email address