Thursday, December 30, 2010

Playgroup Christmas

We had our 4th annual Playgroup Happy Birthday Jesus Party a few days before Christmas. (It's confusing, this was the 4th party we've had but we started three years ago, that whole add a year counting thing, got it?)

Miss Allison did such a great job organizing the event this year.  The kids got to go on a candy cane hunt which was so much fun!











Passing out some gifts







Happy Birthday Jesus!






Three years ago we had our first Christmas party!


The kids have sure gotten bigger and we've added three more since then.



Andrew LOVES to hold babies!  Too bad I haven't been able to get him one of his own.


The Mamas


Here the moms are at our first party (coincidently in the same order!) I don't know what the other moms are doing but it seems everyone else is getting better looking except for me!


I can't say enough how fortunate I am to have these awesome ladies in my life. They truly are a huge support system and I'm so blessed to have them for friends!!

1 comment:

lmworley416 said...

I wanna go on a candy cane hunt and end up with a cupcake!
;o)
Praying!
Psalms 69:1-3, 13 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God...But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Prayer Bears
My email address