Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Random Christmas Season Pics

At our annual company Christmas Luncheon there is a cake auction to raise money for the local food bank.  I bid and won these adorable Christmas cake pops. All of us enjoyed them very much! They were cute and yummy.











Adam & Andrew wanted to give their friends something for Christmas so we had a fun and easy activity where they filled little baggies with Christmas Candy and then stuck stickers onto the bags to decorate them. They are not super into crafts and are still behind in fine motor skills so this activity was just their speed and they were proud of themselves and got to feel the joy of giving to others.






1 comment:

lmworley416 said...

Didn't look like Andrew knew quite what to do with those "pops." And how great that they wanted to give gifts!
Continuing to pray!
Psalm 73:23-26 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory. Whom have I in heaven but thee? and there is none upon earth that I desire beside thee. My flesh and my heart faileth: but God is the strength of my heart, and my portion for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address