Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby it's cold out side!

Some more photos from our fun in the Rockies:

Lots of layers for some outdoor fun









We finally ventured up to the Village for some Blue Moose Pizza. Adam loved watching the ice skaters, I told him when he was 5 he could give it a try.



Andrew and Pa



Showing off their Spiderman Silly Bands


Celebrating Granny's Birthday with Mini Pink Cupcakes







Granny got some pretty Aggie jewelry from Pa for her birthday and she gave Andrew the little jewelry pouch that it came in and it became one of his funny obsessions.  Right now he's in a bit of a hoarding stage where he collects little things and takes them everywhere. So the pouch was a big hit, he filled it with his silly bands and he tried to even sleep with it but we wouldn't let him so he laid it on the floor beside his bed in this certain spot where he could see if from his pillow.  Silly boy!

2 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 23:4-6 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address