Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cotton Bowl

After Colorado we blessed with a kid free trip to the Cotton Bowl at Cowboys Stadium. We had a blast staying at the Gaylord Texan and visiting friends and eating lots of great food. We had awesome seats at the game and the Ags started off so great, if only the Aggies had been able to hang in the game longer against LSU.  Well we made a lot of progress this year and hopefully we'll build on that next year.

Beautiful sunset!


It was fun to have Aunt Amy join us for the game!





We had fun but we sure did miss our boys! This was how we found Andrew when we returned, he has yet to play a game but he's already obsessed with his soccer cleats and shin "gardens". And I'm afraid this kid is a little too brain washed with his Aggie love, he thinks that if he isn't wearing maroon he's not an aggie any more. And if I'm not wearing maroon he'll say "You're not an Aggie today Mama". Silly boy!

6 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Glad you had that time away. Makes coming back even sweeter!
Short verse today, but a powerful one! Praying right now!
1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Team Tanneberger said...

Good gosh in the mountains, that's a gorgeous sky behind you all!!!!!!!

lmworley416 said...

Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers right now!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Continuing to pray hard for your family!
Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Still praying in Seattle!
Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Prayer Bears
My email address