Friday, January 28, 2011

Snow Tubing

One day we took the kids up on the mountain to go tubing. Adam was very interested in skiing but we decided for him to wait another year so that he's more mature. I think he has the physical coordination but he tends to get easily frustrated if he can't do something perfectly.

Here we are before lunch at the brewery


Both the boys loved the gondola ride of course!




Helmets on and ready to go!


Adam is actually wearing my helmet with a hat on underneath. I have a tiny head I guess!


Andrew heading down the chute




I was so proud of Andrew for participating because he was pretty scared but he did it!


Adam was very serious about the tubing and he went over and over again until our session was over.



Andrew & Daddy


Adam always told the guy to "Spin me really hard!"


He liked going around and around on the way down


I appreciated the covered/enclosed people mover that returned us and our tubes back to the top after every run



My Snow Bunnies



On the way back down





Time for some bungee jumping!


Can you just see his smile behind his scarf? I'm so proud of Andrew, there was a time we couldn't force him to do this and now he's asking to do it!





So proud of you Drew!


Adam's turn



Wheeeeeeee!






Despite the cold the kids were really great and we had such a fun day!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I can't believe just how brave your little soldiers are!!! They are just two beautiful examples of God's neverending love for us! My heart jumped and jumped for joy when I saw those bungee pictures!!! Your tiny babies flying through the air! just fills my heart with joy and my eyes with tears!!! :*)

Willy's Auntie said...

Your little guys have come a long way - especially Andrew with his desire to now go bungee jumping! WOW! In their snowsuits - they look so big, but yet so little!

lmworley416 said...

Tubing looked like a lot of fun...the bungie thingie? Not so much!
We have such amazing eyewitness testimony of Jesus and just a fraction of what He did while He was visibly present here on earth. Look only to Him! Praying!
1 John 1:1-4 That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ. And these things write we unto you, that your joy may be full.
Prayer Bears
My email address