Friday, February 18, 2011

Feel The LOVE

First off, sorry my posts have been so sporadic. I'm still here! Right now my macbook is in the shop. Adam knocked it off the table and shatterd the screen. Thank goodness I invested in BB's Black Tie Protection plan!

I had a really nice time celebrating Valentines with all my boys. Kenny & I were supposed to go out for dinner the Thursday before but we were all hit with a nasty stomach bug. Fortunately we are all finally on the mend. Poor Andrew had an ear infection on top of that but he's doing better now too.

Is there anything cuter than an adorable little boy with a giant bouquet of flowers?



Daddy made us a Pepperoni Heart Pizza


Ready for the Valentine Party at school





After school we went to Dana & Ben's for some Valentines goodies





SO SWEET!!

 



Ready to make cupcakes










Then Granny came with more goodies!










After Dana's we went to Kaylie & Connor's for a playgroup party



Does this photo scream little boys or what?




Andrew enjoyed checking out all Kaylie's bling


Bling!!


Pizza Time!

 


More cupcakes!

 




When we got home the boys got their special Valentine's Surprise from Daddy & I.  Their very own fish!


They were so excited and both wanted to hug and kiss him. LOL



They named him Cupid-Nemo


Then they gave Daddy the special Valentine they made him



And all his favorite Girl Scout cookies


The fish tank was cracked when we got it out of the box so it was the next day when we got Cupid-Nemo's new home ready for him. Boys with fresh hair cuts.


Putting the rocks and plant into the tank


Talking to their fish



"We love you Cupid-Nemo!"


Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentines Day!

9 comments:

lmworley416 said...

See? When you don't post I don't get my picture fix! Wow, you guys sure know how to party! And I hope the fish survives...they don't always live that long.
Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 116:6-7 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me. Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

These verses are so comforting. Continuing to pray!!!!!!!!!
Revelation 21:1-4 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea. And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God. And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Always praying!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Lifting up prayers to the Only One who can answer!
Psalms 4:8 I will both lay me down in peace, and sleep: for thou, LORD, only makest me dwell in safety.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 4:1, 3 Hear me when I call, O God of my righteousness: thou hast enlarged me when I was in distress; have mercy upon me, and hear my prayer. (3) But know that the LORD hath set apart him that is godly for himself: the LORD will hear when I call unto him.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 86:1-2 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 86:3-4 Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Psalms 86:5-7 For thou, Lord, art good, and ready to forgive; and plenteous in mercy unto all them that call upon thee. Give ear, O LORD, unto my prayer; and attend to the voice of my supplications. In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Praying right now!
Psalms 86:15-16 But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth. O turn unto me, and have mercy upon me; give thy strength unto thy servant, and save the son of thine handmaid.
Prayer Bears
My email address