Sunday, February 06, 2011

Mini Reunion

A few weeks back some of my close friends from college and their families came in town to attend an Aggie basketball game and get together. It's been a while since we've all been together so it was so much fun to see everyone and catch up even though it was just a short visit.



It was fun to see our kids playing together!






All the kiddos minus Andrew (he spent most of the night in bed recovering still from his tonsil surgery, poor baby). Notice anything about the gender distribution? Between the 4 of us there are 7 boys and only 1 lone precious little girl. Abbey was a good sport though!

2 comments:

lmworley416 said...

What's with all the boys? I have 1 grand daughter and 5 grand sons!
We are always safe when we're in the Lord's Hands! Praying!
Psalms 31:5 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Know that the Lord is always with you, wrapping His loving arms around you and holding on tight!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address