Thursday, February 10, 2011

Random Phone Pics

I just uploaded a bunch of the pictures from the last month that I took on my iphone. These first few are in the days following Andrew's tonsil/adenoid surgery.

Poor Baby!


I can't say I didn't enjoy all the snuggles


One day while Adam was at school Andrew enjoyed playing in some shaving cream


This is from an afternoon when we went to Lauren & Blakes house to play. Lauren read all the boys a bedtime story so sweet =-)


This is my dad's new pup Sadie. We went with him to the middle of no where to pick her up. She's a cute little firecracker, there's no doubt!


When I was in the hospital on bedrest before the boys were born I really appreciated those who came to visit me and so it was nice to do this for my sister while she was in the hospital. I stayed overnight one night so Shawn could get a peaceful night in his own bed before Dana was sent off to Houston. Poor Dana had about 7 people in her room at 4am doing vitals, administering drugs and stabbing her for blood draws. Resting in the hospital is not restful at all!


During our niece Kate's 2nd birthday I found Adam snuggled up with all the girls watching the Nancy Drew movie. He cracks me up!


My boys have been quite fascinated with this picture of Dana being loaded onto the stretcher for her ambulance ride to Houston. They asked a million questions about what they were doing to Aunt Dana!


I LOVE this photo from my phone's camera, just makes me think about how when you are 4 years old you have your whole life ahead of you waiting to be explored.


Daddy & Andrew at the Lady Aggie game as they battled #1 baylor but came up a little short


Andrew was thrilled that I found two Transformer costumes on clearance at Target for $3. 


That's all for this addition of  Fun with the iPhone!!

5 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Random phone pics are all I can ever take! Mine are all on FB, though...
Life in this world can look so bleak at times. But the victory is ours through Christ! Put your trust in Him! Praying!
1 Corinthians 15:54-57 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

The Scriptures are full of such amazing and comforting passages. This is one of the best. Hope they are full of comfort for you and know I'm here praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 34:17-19 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

The Lord is with you right now, lifting you up, giving you strength! Always praying!
Isaiah 40:28-31 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the LORD, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding. He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

I'm here praying right now.
Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
Prayer Bears
My email address