Thursday, March 03, 2011

Pizza Chefs

One of the boys' favorite activities is to make pizza so it has become a pretty routine dinner item lately.  Their favorite part is the pepperoni's and they always eat twice as many as end up on the actual pizza.


Adam's cheesy smile




What's better than a little after dinner basketball?





This picture cracks me up. One child is taking a rest break in the chair while the other is running through the kitchen.




This is Adam's cheesy grin again, it's sort of creepy ;-) LOL

2 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Great pics. I'm rather partial to pizza myself! Been a while since I've had any again!
Praying!
2 Samuel 22:7 In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried to my God: and he did hear my voice out of his temple, and my cry did enter into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

Awesome pictures. Your boys always make me smile. They look so happy.