Tuesday, March 01, 2011

We're Back!

I finally have my laptop back from the shop and it's so great to no longer have a cracked screen 
;-)! We are also home now from an awesome adults only trip to Vegas, more on that later.

Backing WAY up to before Valentine's Day, to celebrate Aunt Dana's birthday we had a quick girls trip to Houston. Kenny & I decided to divide and conquer so he kept Andrew while Adam got to come along with us. He was pretty good during all the shopping and he enjoyed getting some one on one time with Mama!

Ben & Adam at the hotel


Relaxing with Granny after a long afternoon at the outlet mall


Oh how I Love my Adam!


A smooch from my boy


Dinner at Cheesecake Factory






Bath time at the hotel with Ben


They had so much fun together! 


It was neat to see what it might be like for Adam to have a little brother around. I think he'd be a good big brother, I just hope he and Andrew get the chance someday.

2 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Looks like you had so much fun!
Always here praying!
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Continuing to pray!
2 Samuel 22:2-3 And he said, The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me...
Prayer Bears
My email address