Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter Fun

Here are some of the fun things we did in the days leading up to Easter.

We went to a super fun ice cream-Easter party at Kaylie & Connor's where the kids hunted egg filled with toppings for their icecream.  That was such a fun and cute idea!








Yummy!!



Then we had a play group Easter party where we did some crafts and decorated Easter Egg shaped sugar cookies with icings and sprinkles.











Then we dyed easter eggs with Aunt Dana & Cousin Ben



This one has an A for Andrew


This one says Adam




The weather has been so nice, we were able to enjoy so much beautiful time outside!

2 comments:

lmworley416 said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!
Did a first today...went on a 5K walk for a cause! March of Dimes! It was a rather spur of the moment thing. My daughter wants to do it again next year so we should have more time to prepare.
Still praying in Seattle!
Psalms 5:11-12 But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee. For thou, LORD, wilt bless the righteous; with favour wilt thou compass him as with a shield.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

No matter what happens in life, the Lord is there, holding your hand, getting you through it! Praying!
Psalms 73:23-24 Nevertheless I am continually with thee: thou hast holden me by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory.
Prayer Bears
My email address