Monday, May 16, 2011

Circus!

The circus came to town! Kenny & I took the boys to the circus recently and we had a nice time. The boys were very disappointed that there were no lions or tigers. I guess this was what a recession time circus looks like because instead of tigers they had your regular old run of the mill performing house cats! The boys may have been sad but I was actually quite impressed. I did not know it was even possible to train a cat to do tricks. I just hope the boys don't get any crazy ideas about teaching our kitty Peter Parker to do these tricks ;-).





1 comment:

lmworley416 said...

Looks like so much fun!
Know that I'm continuing to pray!
1 Thessalonians 5:23-24 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Prayer Bears
My email address