Tuesday, May 24, 2011

March of Dimes 2011

We had another great year at the March for Babies annual fundraiser for the March of Dimes.  I can't believe this is the 4th year we've walked now. Thanks to everyone who sponsored Adam & Andrew this year!


This was the first year they really noticed their Poster. It was also the first time they've really seen any pictures of themselves from the NICU so up close and detailed. It has stirred up some interesting questions from them for sure and they do not like the pictures at all, I totally know what they mean too.






I was impressed that the HEBuddy Grocery Bag Dude actually walked the route. I can't even imagine how hot it was in their and he needed two people holding his hands to keep him from tripping.


I LOVED seeing Andrew get out of the stroller some and running this year. He declared that he wants to save all the little babies! =-)

3 comments:

lmworley416 said...

So how far was your walk? Have a feeling the boys will like the pics less and less as each year passes. But at some point I hope they realize what miracles they are!
Stopping by to let you know I'm here praying!
Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Well known words but what comfort they give! Praying!
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lmworley416 said...

Am here praying!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Prayer Bears
My email address