Monday, August 01, 2011

More Vacation Cellphone Pics

Someday I'll get around to uploading the pics from my camera but I'm never on my computer unless I'm working so blogging from my phone has been much easier.

On our last Sunday we went to church at the mountain chapel then went over to Vail Village where the boys played in the Children's Fountain and we enjoyed browsing the farmers market and eating snowcones.

The pictures after the fountain are of Pa and Adam taking a walk to look for foxes. So sweet to see them together, Adam in his cowboy boots. Then a picture of Adam admiring the afternoon rain, which is marvelous coming from drought country. Then two pictures show Andrew and his quirkiness. He tends to be OCD about certain objects he is attracted to. Once he finds something he likes he tends to hoard it for a few days before moving on to something else. On this particular day he was obsessed with this broken toy phone that played some songs that Granny taught him. He insisted on sleeping with it and the day we left super early in the morning I pulled a bait and switch on him so that we didn't have to listen to it for two days straight on the road. I love my silly boy!

Now that it's 105 here, seeing these pictures makes me really miss that weather!!

5 comments:

Lynn said...

looks like you had a fantastic time! Stay cool!
Always praying!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Am here praying for your family!
John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 53:4-6 ¶Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Christ went through all this for us, that we might have hope! Praying!
Isaiah 53:7-10: He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth. He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken. And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth. Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Christ suffered in our place that we might have the hope of Heaven! Always praying!
Isaiah 53:11-12 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
Prayer Bears
My email address