Sunday, October 23, 2011

F is for Fall & Football & FUN !

The boys have been enjoying playing flag football this year for the first time. Their team is the Patriots and they are the smallest kids on the whole team but that hasn't dampened their spirit. It takes a while to set up for each play and Andrew is easily distracted so if he isn't involved directly in the play he tends to not exactly know what's going on ;-). Though sometime he does have some good blocks and had some good runs. He always gives it his all and gets so excited when his team does something good and has a big smile on his face when he gets to touch the ball. 

Football has come pretty naturally to Adam, he really "gets" blocking and even though he's one of the youngest he may be one of the better blockers. He cracks us up and we've had to warn him to to keep the smack talk down. He will point at the giant kid across from him on the other team and say "I'm gonna block you! I just blocked you!" Hard not to laugh at that. He loves to pull flags but he can't stand it if anyone touches his ;-). One time he was running the ball and the defender was about to get his flag and he stiff arm blocked the kid, nice play but not allowed in flag football lol. Pre-k flag football is pretty entertaining, just like watching little monkeys running around wild.
















The boys were excited to go to an Aggie game and to bring some fun friends along





Singing Happy Birthday to Aunt Rachel



Cousins


Look at all these cute boys!



Mid Game Story Time ;-)


Dr Bow-tie himself came by for a visit, he's become quite the celebrity this year



Adam at Gymnastics


The boys had a blast at their friend's birthday party recently.  Especially the face painting, Andrew is obsessed with sharks and killer whales, I think we may have a future marine biologist in the family.


Bat Boy


They loved the magician too


Adam, my non shy child, volunteered to assist the magician ;-)


F is for Fun!

10 comments:

Lynn said...

Always keep your eyes on the Lord! Praying!
Psalms 121:1-2 I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Psalms 121:3-5 He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: he that keepeth thee will not slumber. Behold, he that keepeth Israel shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is thy keeper: the LORD is thy shade upon thy right hand.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayer!
Psalms 121:6-8 The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night. The LORD shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve thy soul. The LORD shall preserve thy going out and thy coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

These verses contain the reason why we have the hope of life to come. Know that I'm here praying so hard!
Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places...
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray hard for your family!
Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Still praying hard in Seattle!
Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Psalms 31:5, 7-8 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth (7-8) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Am so blessed to be able to pray for you!
Psalms 31:14-16 But I trusted in thee, O LORD: I said, Thou art my God. My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me. Make thy face to shine upon thy servant: save me for thy mercies' sake.
Prayer Bears
My email address