Friday, October 07, 2011

Finally!

I've tried uploading this last group of pictures about 4 different times and finally my connection didn't time out on me!  I promise these are the very last of our pics from Colorado, 2.5 months later . . .


Sweet Adam


If looks could kill . . . .


That's better!






Everyone should have a Big Sis, even if you have to borrow one once in a while!


So thankful that Anne Michal got to come with us!







So many BOYS!!



We missed the rodeo this year so we decided to just dress up one evening in our duds



Adam cracks me up holding his belt buckle like that!


LOL ;-)


Hey Don't pick the flowers!!!!


The End!


1 comment:

Lynn said...

They look so old in those hats and boots!
Always here praying!
Psalms 86:1-4 Bow down thine ear, O LORD, hear me: for I am poor and needy. Preserve my soul; for I am holy: O thou my God, save thy servant that trusteth in thee. Be merciful unto me, O Lord: for I cry unto thee daily. Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
Prayer Bears
My email address