Sunday, November 06, 2011

Great Wolf Lodge

We made our second annual trip up to the Great Wolf Lodge with all my family members. The boys were so excited they could hardly stand it!

 





They have grown so much this year that they were able to qualify to ride some of the bigger rides. I think they were able to ride all but 2 slides.  They like riding this big tub with Daddy.




They really love these water slides!





What a fun and special place!



We were there for the Aggie/Arkie game so of course we had to wear some Aggie gear.



Sweet boys!


We stopped by Bass Pro Shop too



All those slides wore Andrew out!




They loved eating at Babe's Chicken, YUM!



Thanks to Aunt Amy and Uncle Stevie for watching the boys so we could enjoy the game without worrying about the kids. They had fun with their Aunt & Uncle!



At least the Band is always reliable!




It was so much fun to have this cutie pie come to the game!


I love to see Kenny holding babies!


A friend of a friend dropped by to meet the group, very cool!


Here are some pics of one of our flag football games. We are in gray, Andrew is #2 and Adam #3.




I love how serious Andrew looks in this one, he on the left in the back


Adam doing some awesome blocking


I have a feeling Adam will end up on the line oneday, on one side or the other. He's a natural at blocking and pulling flags.



1 comment:

Lynn said...

Wonder how many Wolf Lodges there are? There's one up here and another friend of mine was at that one this weekend.
Praying so right now!
Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
Prayer Bears
My email address