Monday, November 28, 2011

Mommies in Vegas

In October we took a girls trip to Vegas. Since Dana & I both have babies on the way, we figured it would be a long time before we get a chance to go back again. And you know, who could fit in better in Vegas than a couple of pregnant chicks, lol.


We watched the Aggie game at Emeril's Stadium where we were required to stuff ourselves with every item on the menu to reach a guaranteed minimum in order to hold a table there during the game. It's hard to reach a minimum when 2 of 3 guests can't drink more than a soft drink ;-).



There were even tv's in the ladies room so you didn't miss any of the action



Eating Asian Fusion


Why yes, This is a tree of funnel cakes! We enjoyed these at the W Steakhouse, our babies were making us quite hungry!


Enjoying Serendipity III


I've never played a machine like this before but I hit 1,000 quarters on one of my first spins!


I put in $20 and walked away with $463, not too shabby.


Pa sent us the beautiful picture from the ranch to show us what we were missing back home


Thanks Granny for such a fun last girls trip!!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I'd rather be where the sunset was! But that's just me...
Still praying hard in Seattle!
Psalms 34:4, 6-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (6-7) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Erica said...

WOW!! Fun and I am so missing out on Serendipity..my next 1st stop! I did'nt know your sis was pregnant too!! So much fun!! :) I hung out with Allison over the break and we chatted about you and baby..can't wait to hear about her...:) maybe!!!!?!!
Erica