Friday, November 04, 2011

October Part I


The boys have gotten really into Star Wars this year and were really excited to dress up as "the bad guys". Should I be worried about that? Why do the bad guys always get to the cooler outfits?



We met cousin Ben at the neighborhood trick or treating the "haunted woods", one of our favorite yearly traditions.


Even with their masks off, Ben wasn't too sure about Adam & Andrew and didn't want them to get too close.  Andrew kept saying "Ben, Its just ME, Andrew!" LOL


They enjoyed checking out all the other kids outfits too and Andrew would ask them "Hey Hey, Do you like MY costume???" He's so silly.


Little Buzz was so cute!







I liked the scary people under the bridge, that was fun!




The next day we went to the football game. Our cousin Hannah was there and the boys had fun playing with her since she's the same age.



I helped organize the kids party at school so it was fun to see all the kids dressed up.


Lots of cute kids!






I had to arrange some crafts and I'm not crafty at all, so I'm always happy to find something "ready", these necklace kits were a big hit though.


It's so much fun to be 4 years old!!

No comments: