Saturday, November 05, 2011

October Part II

On the 31st we went over to Miss Allison's for a fun pizza party and then trick or treating in their neighborhood, which worked well since no one trick or treats in our neighborhood since they have the haunted woods event.







The boys loved trick or treating!!





Then we went over to see our cousins. We had Dorothy from Wizard of Oz along with Glenda the Good Witch, A Batman, Buzz Lightyear, Storm Trooper and Darth Vador.



Another super fun October!!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

How did you get all those kids in there?!
Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 69:1-3, 13 Save me, O God; for the waters are come in unto my soul. I sink in deep mire, where there is no standing: I am come into deep waters, where the floods overflow me. I am weary of my crying: my throat is dried: mine eyes fail while I wait for my God...But as for me, my prayer is unto thee, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of thy mercy hear me, in the truth of thy salvation.
Prayer Bears
My email address