Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Birthday Presents and Breakfast with Santa

The boys were so excited to open some presents from Aunt Amy, Uncle Stevie, Gammy & Peepaw





Buck Hunter Game

Can you tell he's excited?


Ever since they got this I've been hearing things like "I'm the new Hunter Hero!!" Though I think that Daddy has played this game as much or more than the kids ;-)


They also got a fun shark boat and air boat, good stuff!


The boys had a blast attending their 3rd annual Breakfast with Santa 



Both told Santa they wanted Storm Trooper guns for Christmas and that they'd been "good" this year. Hmmmm, not sure how accurate that description was ;-).


Making marshmallow snowmen




Santa 2011


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Always praying!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Love Being A Nonny said...

Oh My Word, Lindsey.... I use to read your blog and lost track. Since then you have had twins and are preparing for another!!! My DIL just had twin boys at 32 weeks. I am soooo excited to have found you again!!!!