Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Merry Christmas 2011

We had another joyous Christmas this year with our families! The boys were more excited than ever for this year's celebration and everything was so fun and magical for them.

They enjoyed a Christmas Party and book exchange on the last day of school


We had a little playgroup get together at Mickey D's


Andrew enjoying a snuggle with Cotton



We took Kenny's family to eat at one of our favorite local restaurants for a grown ups only dinner. 
Here I am at 19 weeks pregnant.


Our little family of 4 + 1 on the way ;-)


After attending a great Christmas Eve service at church


Decorating their Gingerbread House


Christmas Eve the boys in their jammies setting out cookies, milk & reindeer food



Daddy reading them the Christmas story before bed


Santa came!



A Killer Whale hat!


Opening presents


Adam really looks like Daddy in his new camo hat with clip-on light from Gammy



A cool camera just for the twins!



Andrew and all his Shamu inspired goods ;-)


Love these faces as they wait to try out the cotton candy maker


All the "Moore" cousins except for Ben who was a little camera shy after his nap



A Big Boy Scooter!



Adam & Daddy testing out the new scooters





Adam figured out the two wheeled razor pretty easily


Andrew was so thrilled to finally get his "Storm Trooper Gun" that he had to dress the whole part


Andrew Trying out his new scooter


These roller skates were quite the challenge for everyone!



It was an accomplishment for them to just stand on their own ;-)


But they gave it a good effort!




Another blessed year with our wonderful families, we are so thankful for this new baby girl on the way, and we especially praise God for the birth of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

6 comments:

Lynn said...

Know that I'm continuing to pray!
Psalms 57:1-2 Be merciful unto me, O God, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until these calamities be overpast. I will cry unto God most high; unto God that performeth all things for me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 61:1-4 Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer. From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I. For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy. I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Wanted to share these comforting words with you! Know that I'm always praying!
Job 19:25-27 For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Lifting up prayers right now!
Matthew 11:28-30: Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm still here praying!
Jeremiah 29:11-13 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LINDSEY! Had to say it one more time!
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 43:1-3a But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel...
Prayer Bears
My email address