Saturday, December 10, 2011

My 17 Week Baby Girl :-)

That's right, we are having a baby GIRL !!!!!! I thought we only made boys but I've now had a few ultrasounds by different professionals that all say Team Pink. Very exciting. Of course a big healthy baby is our number one priority but it will be fun to have a baby girl in the family.

This pregnancy has already been so different. I was really sick in my 1st trimester with the twins but this time I only had mild nausea in the 1st T but then since 15 weeks I've been getting sick more often. But well worth it of course.

Your prayers for this sweet baby's health and development are very appreciated.

Here is our baby girl at 16 weeks:

My belly has really popped out. Even Adam said "Mama that baby is making your tummy really big!" This baby is so high that I've still been able to wear normal jeans, totally different from my twin pregnancy. But with this growing belly I doubt I'll be able to squeeze in them much longer.

This pic is a 3d ultrasound from yesterday at 17 weeks. These 3d images are a little creepy to me since the baby has no fat and is still developing its facial features. But still precious of course :-).

One difference between this baby and the boys is that she seems to sweetly roll around while the boys spent all their time trying to kick the tar out of each other. Not much has changed since then with those two ;-). I can definitely tell that she's grown a lot lately as I'm feeling her much more these last few days.

Few things are sweeter in life than feeling your little baby moving, I love it!

We are praising God for this new life and all the adventures ahead!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

You are in for so much fun!
I'm here praying right now.
Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Its Me! said...

SO excited for you! Can't wait to meet the baby girl!!! Moving baby is so sweet to feel (although, I"m getting the boy "kicks" this time!!!)

Love ya!!!!!!!

C

Carey said...

Yay!! A girl! How different your world will be.
I am praying for you and your sweet baby.
The 3d image is neat. Ive never had one of those with any of my kids.

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Hebrews 4:14-16 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession. For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Prayer Bears
My email address