Monday, December 26, 2011

Pre-K Christmas Pageant

The boys class put on a little Christmas Play in their classroom this last week before Christmas break. They have been practicing for weeks and were very excited! Adam was one of the angels and Andrew was the innkeeper. The play was performed in their classroom so it was a pretty tight fit for all the parents and family members that came to watch.






Andrew did a great job saying his lines but after he was done with his part he noticed his cousin Ben in the audience and he couldn't help but wave and smile at him the rest of the play ;-)



Doesn't he look angelic??



The whole class


Adam & Andrew were so proud that Granny, Aunt Dana, Ben and Daddy all came to watch their play


My sweet little guys


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Looks like they did a wonderful job!
The Lord will always be there to get you through whatever you have to face. Praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Still continuing to lift up prayers.
2 Corinthians 1:3-5 Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ.
Prayer Bears
My email address