Monday, December 19, 2011

Santa's Wonderland

For the boys' birthday present we decided to take them to Santa's Wonderland. Usually we just drive through but since it was their birthday we decided to go to Santa's Town and do the hayride and the whole shebang. The kids had a blast and we enjoyed dinner their too (sausage on a stick ;-). It was the perfect night to go, low crowds and comfortable temperature. What a great memory!

Before we left the boys were excited to open some presents from Dana & Shawn and Granny & Pa







Snow Machine in Santa's Town




Singing on Stage




Visiting Prancer



 They LOVED the petting zoo














 Pony Rides








Andrew said "You're not the the real Frosty, that's just a costume!"




Hayride Time

 


1 comment:

Lynn said...

These words are always so very comforting to me! Praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Prayer Bears
My email address