Thursday, January 05, 2012

20 Weeks & a Name!!

I have now passed the 20 week mark (actually 21 weeks tomorrow!)

If everything goes well we will meet our sweet daughter in less than 18 weeks! Because of my classical (vertical) c-section incision with the boys I can't go past 38 weeks due to the risk of uterine rupture but if I make it to 38 weeks I will be so ecstatic anyway!

Things are going well and I feel much better than I did at this point with the twins. I'm so thankful for the cerclage and it seems to be doing its job. I've also had 6 rounds of the weekly 17P injection to prevent preterm labor. I'll continue to get it weekly until my c-section.

The next 10 weeks are really important so my doctor has told me to take it easy whenever I possibly can and they will keep a close eye on me and put me on bed rest if anything changes.


She has a name! Introducing

Ally Michele

This is the first outfit I made for her. I never dreamed I would actually get to make cute girl stuff for my own baby. SO much fun!!!!

Two gowns and a burp cloth

20 Week Baby Bump

11 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

So much fun! You are going to love having a baby girl! I love her name and her cute outfits:).

Willy's Auntie said...

Love her name! I'm so happy for ya'll Lindsay!

lacey_hammerlun said...

You do look so great!!!! So happy for you!! :)

Caroline said...

Lindsey, you are glowing. :) Will be praying she stays in there good and long.

Lynn said...

Drs are always changing their minds...I had that cut with my first and they let me go into labor with my second. It was only because she wouldn't come out thata I had to have c-sections the rest of the time.
Beautiful name!
Stopping by to let you know I'm still here praying!
Psalms 59:16-17 But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble. Unto thee, O my strength, will I sing: for God is my defence, and the God of my mercy.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carey said...

Love the name! AN you look so cute!

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers.
Isaiah 41:10, 13 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (13) For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Revelation 3:11-13 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown. Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name...
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to lift up prayers!
Deuteronomy 31:6 Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid...for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying so very hard in Seattle!
Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Romans 5:6-9 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly. For scarcely for a righteous man will one die: yet peradventure for a good man some would even dare to die. But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
Prayer Bears
My email address