Thursday, February 02, 2012

24 Week Update

I'm behind in my updates because I'll actually be 25 weeks tomorrow, woohoo! Being pregnant with one baby is definitely easier than being pregnant with two babies but it's still been challenging. I would sincerely appreciate your prayers for Ally and I, particularly that she would stay put. We have a long way to go!

Miss Ally at 24 Weeks

I told my dr that I felt like I'd gotten really big the last two weeks and after looking at all her measurements he said she'd nearly doubled in size during that time! She weighed 1 pound 10 ounces so by now she's likely bigger than Andrew was at birth! So she's big for her gestation which they are very pleased with.

Unfortunately I've started having some mild contractions but they don't appear to be doing anything, please pray they won't. I'm ok right now but disappointed that I can't do more with the kids and anxious about making it all the way but I'm trying to stay positive and trust God's plan for this little one.

They started me on albuterol pills as needed to help with contractions which make me feel horrible when I take them but hopefully they'll do the trick. No bed rest for now but I'm taking it easy whenever I can, I go back to the dr tomorrow morning for my P17 shot and weekly check up.

I really appreciate your prayers!

Me at 24+ weeks

Some more fun projects for baby girl. Thanks to my mama for helping!

9 comments:

Lynn said...

Praying so very, very hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Philippians 4:6-7 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
Prayer Bears
My email address

lacey_hammerlun said...

i love the owl one!! Too cute!! Let's pray Ally stays put and you feel better/rested! :)

Lynn said...

Praying!
Philippians 4:8-9 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things. Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 130:1-2, 5-7 Out of the depths have I cried unto thee, O LORD. Lord, hear my voice: let thine ears be attentive to the voice of my supplications (5-7) I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning. Let Israel hope in the LORD: for with the LORD there is mercy, and with him is plenteous redemption.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that the Lord is always with you, wrapping His loving arms around you and holding on tight! Praying right now!
Psalms 18:2-6 The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid. The sorrows of hell compassed me about: the snares of death prevented me. In my distress I called upon the LORD, and cried unto my God: he heard my voice out of his temple, and my cry came before him, even into his ears.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Here praying as always!
Psalms 18:28-30 For thou wilt light my candle: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm still here praying!
Psalms 40:1-4a I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry. He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. And he hath put a new song in my mouth, even praise unto our God: many shall see it, and fear, and shall trust in the LORD. Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust...
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Always lifting up prayer!
Psalms 40:5, 11, 13 Many, O LORD my God, are thy wonderful works which thou hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered. (11) Withhold not thou thy tender mercies from me, O LORD: let thy lovingkindness and thy truth continually preserve me. (13) Be pleased, O LORD, to deliver me: O LORD, make haste to help me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Carter and Addy's Mommy said...

Update soon as you can! I am checking every day because you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly! I pray you have a take-home baby this go-around! Prayers!!!!