Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Feeling The Love

For Valentine's Day, Kenny and I went on a group date with several friends to Christopher's Grille, it was so much fun and delicious but I forgot to take pictures. 

These next pictures are from 3 different cameras so they are not in chrono order but wanted to share them all anyway.

"I love my brother SOOOOOO much!"


Cheesy Faces


My sweet Valentines


Cousinly Love



Nice Smudge right in in the middle of my lens



Heart Sandwiches for lunch



Making White Chocolate Dipped Pretzels with Red Sprinkles





Testing out their handy work (daddy was a HUGE fan!)


Treats from Granny


Granny and 4 of her 5 grandsons. She has 7 grandkids total and 1 on the way but she is so great at making time for all of them =-)


More sweet boy pics


Notice Ben's Face in this one, Logan had just made some funny toots and they couldn't contain their giggles, such boys!


And this is a bonus pic of Andrew and some of his creations. He LOVES his magna-tiles and they really keep his attention. Because of the magnets they make a wonderful toy for anyone that struggles with fine motor skills because they are easy to put together and take apart. I love seeing how proud he is of his masterpieces: in this pic he has a rocket, a starwars spaceship and a church!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the pics as always!
Still praying hard in Seattle!
Psalms 34:4, 6-7 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. (6-7) This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!
Psalms 34:17-19 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The LORD is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.
Prayer Bears
My email address