Monday, February 27, 2012

Fun with Friends!

Not too long ago we had some friends and their families come visit from out of town. We had so much fun and really enjoyed their time here. The boys also got some "little sister" practice in and also seeing what life is like with an infant around. So fun! (I stole most of these pictures from my friend Lacey, thank you for having your camera handy!)

Adam and Rory enjoying the playground 


Boys being Boys



Checking out Baby Mason




The Kid's Table


I'm sure Rory learned all sorts of new things during her visit ;-)


The Daddies





Fun at the Park


Exploring



I found Adam testing out some of Baby M's gear lol


5 comments:

Lynn said...

Fun times!!!!!
Continuing to pray!
Psalms 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

lacey_hammerlun said...

Ahhhh! What a great weekend. Love the pic of Adam on the playmate. :)

Lynn said...

I'm here praying right now.
Psalms 116:1-5 I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications. Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live. The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow. Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul. Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

Carey said...

I love the cowboy boots! The boys look so tall! Looks like you all had a wonderful time!

Lynn said...

Know that I'm continuing to pray!
Isaiah 25:4 For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall.