Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello 26 Weeks . . . .

. . . . Goodbye belly button and ankles ;-).

I'm so excited to finally be past the point at which the boys were born. Obviously there are never any sure things but every day that passes I feel better and better that God willing we will accomplish the task before us and bring this child safely into the world.

I've been having some bouts with contractions but I'm seeing my dr weekly and they don't appear to be productive contractions, thankfully! My cerclage and weekly P17 injections appear to be doing their job. I also now have prescriptions for procardia (heart medicine) and albuterol that I can take as needed to help calm my uterus down.

I also have my sweet sitter helping with my boys on Mondays and Fridays and Kenny has really stepped up with helping with the boys too when he can.

And your continued prayers are such a blessing!

Nursery Fun!!
For so long I was too scared to do much to get prepared for this baby but I figured it's high time for me to get things in gear. And decorating for a girl is just way too much fun!

I want to do some serious nesting around here but the reality is I just can't without major help. I'm not allowed to lift/push/pull more than 10 lbs so there are many things I just have to let go of. However I'm so excited that someone came today and painted Ally's room! So fun and girly! I also ordered her bedding from a lady on etsy.

Here are some pics of the fabrics and of the room.

Camera phone pics are really dark but you get the idea.

My belly pics this week are courtesy of Adam's expert photo skills ;-) Not too bad for a 5 year old!

My shirt has a ruffle going down the middle so it makes me look even bigger lol

I've found some super cute things on etsy like these painted knobs that match my fabric. SO much fun!

And here is a pic of the boys bowling today that their sitter sent me. They had a blast!

8 comments:

lala00 said...

Yay!! Congratulations on making into new pregnancy territory! Every day is another success. I remember breathing a little easier with each passing week and I hope you're able to do the same. Keep up the good work! (or good rest)

Lynn said...

Thankful for every minute your precious little one stays put!
These words are always so very comforting! Praying!
John 14:1-3 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

What comfort we have knowing that the Lord is our Refuge! Praying!
Psalms 46:1-5 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah. There is a river, the streams whereof shall make glad the city of God, the holy place of the tabernacles of the most High. God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved: God shall help her, and that right early.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Whitney said...

Those are the same fabrics I used in Addie's room - love it! Here is the link to her room so you can see the finished product.

http://unterwagner-triplets.blogspot.com/2010/06/addies-room.html

You are doing a great job cooking that sweet baby!

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray!!!!
Psalms 46:7, 10-11 The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.(10-11) Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. The LORD of hosts is with us; the God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

And I love the bowling shoes!
The greatest comfort we can ever have is knowing that the Holy Spirit Himself is praying!
Romans 8:26-28 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God. And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Still praying hard in Seattle!
Psalms 31:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness. Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defence to save me. For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
Prayer Bears
My email address

Lynn said...

Praying!
Psalms 31:5, 7-8 Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth (7-8) I will be glad and rejoice in thy mercy: for thou hast considered my trouble; thou hast known my soul in adversities; And hast not shut me up into the hand of the enemy: thou hast set my feet in a large room.
Prayer Bears
My email address