Friday, March 09, 2012

30 WEEKS, Hooray!!!!


Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!!!

My biggest milestone yet! By God's goodness and grace, with lots of prayers and a good medical team, Ally is now to 30 weeks gestation. I can't tell you how happy I am. Obviously babies of any gestation can have serious health issues and we still don't want her to come any time soon but statistically we are at such a better place than we've been and it's just going to get better for her each additional day and week that we can get. I'm SO very grateful!!

Amazingly she now weighs a whopping 3 pounds 10 ounces!! Basically what her brothers weighed together!  These 3d images are just so incredible, I never had one with the boys. After seeing these Adam said "Ally has her skin on now" lol ;-). 

Ally Michele at 30 Weeks


She always has her hands by her face, so precious. 


 I love that her arms and cheeks look pudgy already :-)


Traditional Ultrasound


This is me at 29 weeks (the day before my hospital visit). My girlfriends planned a special day for Ally but that'll get it's own post :-)


Kenny put the crib together!!!! Isn't this the most beautiful baby bed??!!! I'm so thankful to my sister in law and brother for loaning it to me!


Now if only her bedding would come in, I can't wait to see it all together!

And for fun, this was my view earlier today, I got to snuggle with my handsome nephew Logan while Dana assembled some of Ally's baby gear (Thanks Dana!). 



Thanks again to everyone who is helping out and praying for us. 
We are so blessed and grateful!


2 comments:

Kierstyn said...

That is an incredible baby bed! Can I get a sneak peak on Monday night at the nursery?

Lynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I think your little one has her hand up over her face in so many of the shots because she's saying no more pictures! So thankful you've made it to this milestone!
When things get bad, Christ is our Rock! Praying!
Psalms 62:1-2 Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved.
My email address