Thursday, March 15, 2012

Adventures with Adam Part 1

After a very full and exciting week in Colorado, Adam and my folks flew home yesterday. They didn't get in until really late so they kept him overnight and Kenny brought him home today. So glad to have him home safely after such a big adventure! He seems different, taller and more grown up too!

Thank you Granny & Pa so much for taking him to Colorado with you, he had an amazing time!

I have a lot of pics from his trip to share so I'll break it into a few posts.

Day 1 of Ski School, he loved it!!!

Sledding with his cousins

Day #2 of Ski School

2 comments:

Lynn said...

The Lord will always be there to get you through whatever you have to face. Praying!
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.
My email address

Lynn said...

Our hope is in the Lord! Praying!
Romans 15:4, 13 For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope. (13) Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.
My email address