Thursday, March 08, 2012

All About Adam

In honor of Adam's first big trip away from home, here is a post dedicated just to him. He did great on the plane yesterday and is having a grand time so far in Colorado. He got fitted for his ski equipment, got new snow pants, a helmet, gloves and goggles and he is ready for his first day of ski school early tomorrow morning. I'm so excited to hear how it goes and to see pictures!

Before Adam left for Colorado I decided to take a minute and capture some of his 5 year old sweetness by giving him a little interview (see below) so I can always remember what he was like at this age.

My handsome little man =-)


Can you say clones??



He has a mischievous little sparkle in his eyes ;-)


"Nose Kisses"


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
The Bowling Alley (that cracked me up!)

What do you love about Daddy?
Riding in a boat with him. He's funny.

What do you love about Mommy?
Watching tv with her (can you tell how active I am right now lol) 
Mommy is sweet.

About Andrew?
When he's sharing.

If you had $10 what would you buy?
jelly beans

What's your favorite movie/show?
Tom and Jerry

Favorite Toy?
My Boba Fett gun

Favorite Sport?
Watching Aggie Football

Favorite Song?
Jingle Bells

Favorite Place?
The Ranch

What makes you happy?
Sharing (hmmm that's a surprise lol) Going to the Great Wolf Lodge

What makes you sad?
When Andrew isn't sharing 
(apparently sharing was really on his mind a lot during this interview ;-)

What are you afraid of?
When I dream scary dreams

What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be a builder. 

What do you think about being a big brother?
I'm going to be a big helper and bring my mommy diapers for Ally.


I wish I could keep him this age forever!!

Photos by the always awesome Sarah Giles aka Butterfly Chaser Photography

3 comments:

Lynn said...

But he's looking WAY too old!
Christ Himself gives us these promises. Know that I'm here praying!
Revelation 21:5-7 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Carey said...

What a handsome little boy you have there. Hes getting so big, and he looks just like his Dad!

lacey_hammerlun said...

so cute!! He is a hoot!!