Sunday, March 11, 2012

All About Andrew

Now it's Andrew's turn! Kenny took him to Gammy & Peepaw's house yesterday.  I enjoyed having him all to myself these last few days although I was missing Adam.  But now that Andrew's gone too and there are no little sweeties to snuggle with, I'm missing them both like crazy!  It's way too quiet around here now! But I must admit I'm feeling better today than I have in a while and my back isn't hurting nearly as badly. The only day I left the house this week was for my doctor appt Thursday, that's so weird! But I can tell its been good for Ally and I so I'm grateful to get this restful time.

I've already gotten lots of pictures of Andrew having a blast at Gammy's house. I'm so thankful for technology so that I can get pics and videos practically in real time, I love that! We video chatted with Adam last night and then the boys talked with each other this morning! I have a feeling Andrew is missing his brother more than he misses us, he LOVES his brother! The day before he left for Gammy's he had two pieces of gum and he asked me if he could "mail one to my brother Adam". He's so thoughtful =-).

Andrew at Age 5, You are so much fun and such a sweet boy!


If you could go anywhere, where would you go?
Seaworld to see Shamu
(he wants to go so bad but with the baby it may be a while!)

What do you love about Daddy?
He takes me fishing

What do you love about Mommy?
Snuggling with my Mommy

About Adam?
He plays star wars guns and soccer with me

If you had $10 what would you buy?
A green Luke Skywalker light saber

What's your favorite movie/show?
Return of the Jedi and Soul Surfer

Favorite Toy?
Magnatiles

Favorite Sport?
Playing Soccer

Favorite Song?
The Darth Vador Song

Favorite Place?
The Ranch

What makes you happy?
Going to Sea World and Colorado

What makes you sad?
When my brother Adam is mean to me

What are you afraid of?
Bad Guys

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Killer Whale trainer (he even drew a picture of himself training Shamu, I need to take a picture of it!)

What do you think about being a big brother?
I like my baby and I'm going to keep her safe
(Awwwwwwww! He will be a great big brother!)

Now for some more cute pictures:

He LOVES his Daddy!



Of my two kids, he's the only one so far that looks anything like me.
I think we have the same green-gray eyes.



Andrew isn't pale skinned like me though, fortunately!



I'm biased but I think my boys are really adorable ;-)



I'm so blessed to be the Mama of these precious boys!

Photos by Butterfly Chaser Photography

5 comments:

Lynn said...

I'm so glad you have this time to rest and take care of the two of you! Your boys are definitely in good hands and if I know the grandparents...they're all having the time of their lives spoiling those boys rotten!
Know that I'm continuing to pray!
Psalms 62:5-8 My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him. He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defence; I shall not be moved. In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.
My email address

Lynn said...

Paul's sentences can be really long at times...didn't want to split this one up. Know that I'm here praying!
Ephesians 3:14-21 For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named, That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man; That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God. Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
My email address

lacey_hammerlun said...

so sweet!!! I love that he wants to be a whale trainer!! :)

Lynn said...

These verses contain the reason why we have the hope of life to come. Praying!!!!
Ephesians 1:17-20 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places...
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that I'm always here praying!
Romans 8:35, 37-39 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?...Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
My email address