Thursday, March 01, 2012

Tiny Tigers

The picture quality in these is horrible but it's hard to capture them practicing their karate moves since they are so fast like ninjas ;-)






The boys have completed their second month of Karate in the Tiny Tigers program and it's been such a great thing for them. They've learned a lot about discipline, self control, leadership, attitude as well as improved the balance, coordination and concentration skills.

You can see by comparing the top pictures to this one below that they've started earning patches for their uniforms. And last week they earned their Tiger Head Bands and Belt Patch. So proud of them!

(Also notice all the blood on Andrew's uniform? Bad outfit for a nose bleed!)


4 comments:

Lynn said...

You did a great job! You've seen my pics on FB, right? And those are the ones I haven't deleted! There's just not much you can do when the kids move so quickly!
Know that you're in my thoughts and prayers!
Isaiah 25:8-9 He will swallow up death in victory; and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from off all faces; and the rebuke of his people shall he take away from off all the earth: for the LORD hath spoken it. And it shall be said in that day, Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, and he will save us: this is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation.

Lynn said...

Continuing to pray so very hard!
Psalms 28:1-2 Unto thee will I cry, O LORD my rock; be not silent to me: lest, if thou be silent to me, I become like them that go down into the pit. Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle.

Lynn said...

Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 28:6-7 Blessed be the LORD, because he hath heard the voice of my supplications. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him.

Lynn said...

Sorry you've been having a rough time! You know I'm praying so very, very hard!!!!!!!!!!
Psalms 28:8-9 The LORD is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed. Save thy people, and bless thine inheritance: feed them also, and lift them up for ever.