Monday, April 16, 2012

35 Weeks & Counting

I've gotten several requests for an update, so YES we are still pregnant WooHoo!!!

She tried to make her debut last Friday, I was sent from my high risk appointment over to L&D with contractions steady every 2 minutes. Thankfully after getting 2 liters of iv fluids on board things began to settle down and contractions were 7 minutes apart so they sent us from L&D over to the OB's office for my 17P shot and then home. I think only in my world is "strong contractions every 7 minutes" = settled down ;-).

That was an exhausting day but by today I'm finally feeling better and having fewer contractions.

The high risk OB has advised my OB to deliver me at 37 weeks because Ally is on the "chunky" side :-) and they don't want to test the limits unnecessarily. So that means she'll be here in less than 2 weeks if we make it all the way to a scheduled c-section.

I'm simply amazed to be at this point!

Ally Michele at 35 Weeks
Projected Weight 5 lbs 15 oz !!!
Chunky Cheeks has dropped and the poor thing's face is very smooshed at the moment ;-)

Camera Pic of an Ultrasound print is not the best quality, sorry!

Her baby bedding finally arrived from etsy. The seller was stressful but the end product is gorgeous!

Way too much drama to stop and get a 35 Week Belly Pic on Friday but hopefully I'll make it to 36 Weeks and get one then. But trust me, the belly is Big ;-).

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Am so thrilled that things are going so well!
Am here praying!
Psalms 27:1, 4-5 The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the LORD is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?...One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple. For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
My email address

Lynn said...

Know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers!
Psalms 27:7-9 Hear, O LORD, when I cry with my voice: have mercy also upon me, and answer me. When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek. Hide not thy face far from me; put not thy servant away in anger: thou hast been my help; leave me not, neither forsake me, O God of my salvation.
My email address