Friday, April 20, 2012

36 Weeks, I can't believe it!!!

Today I am 36 weeks pregnant. There were so many times when it just didn't seem possible that we'd get here, but with God ALL things are possible. I'm so thankful!!!

The past two months have been VERY long, for everyone. But they were absolutely worth it to get us to this point. Bed Rest is hard on the whole family and not fun but it was a small price to pay to help Ally get the best start possible.

I'm going to miss feeling her move and kick, I've really cherished all the things I've gotten to experience this time around and it's a little sad to know that part will be over. BUT I cannot wait to meet my little girl!!

We have been scheduled for our c-section for Wednesday the 25th, the finish line is in sight!! We'll be 36 weeks 5 days, which is just amazing! Thank you for your continued prayers, I will not be able to relax until this sweet baby girl is safely in my arms!!

I can't wait to get all these crazy drugs out of my system, hopefully I won't be so swollen then ;-).

Now for some pictures from cousin Ben's third birthday party. I was so sad to miss out but I was glad that the boys got to go and had so much fun.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

Am just so thrilled for you! Next week at this time you'll be covering that little girl with kisses!
Praying in Seattle!
Psalms 23:4-6 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
My email address

Lynn said...

There just aren't words to express the comfort knowing that the Holy Ghost Himself is praying for you!
Romans 8:26-27 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
My email address

Angie kahl said...

I'm beyond thrilled for all of you!!!! What a giant blessing for you that a) you made it and Ally is full term and b) you get to experience the joy of having a healthy baby that will leave the hospital with you!!! I will be praying for all of you Wednesday! (and I'll never forget Ally's bday bc mine is the day before!!)
Blessings to all of you on such a glorious day!
Xoxo
The kahl family

Whitney said...

Congratulations for making it to 36 weeks! Many prayers for you this week as you welcome sweet Ally. You will find it amazing to be with your sweet baby right after delivery instead of in the NICU. There is nothing like it! Wishing you a safe delivery and a healthy baby girl!

Lynn said...

Little over a day now! This is so very exciting!
Know that I'm praying so at this end!
Revelation 7:16-17 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
My email address

Team Tanneberger said...

Nursery is GORGEOUS!!!

Lynn said...

TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am so very, very, very excited for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stopping by to let you know I'm praying so very hard that all goes well and that you'll have a quick recovery!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
My email address

Lynn said...

Now that Ally's here safe and sound I can focus on praying about your recovery! Know the pain! Praying hard about the pain!
Psalms 71:1-3 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me. Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.
My email address